Tuesday, January 3, 2012

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WISHES





Assalamualaikum.......

Salam 1 Malaysia!

To my dearest family and friends, just a quick note today to say thank you all for your Birthday Wishes. It filled my heart with joy to read all of your kind words.

I had a wonderful day and I am still enjoying my family's company. I will do a post on my birthday soon and tell you all about my wonderful day. Love you all and again I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And to all my fb friends....thank you all very much for being so kind, and leaving those wonderful messages, they are heartfelt and grately appreciated

Lots of love,

Dhisa


My fb friends:
Sharifah Sahidah Al Qadri
Syamsiar Tenreng
Norashikin Mohd Tahir
Karmalia Karim
Sabturahim
Megan Condes John Seehan
Wiwik Syam
Bluey Ong
Monong Magrina Kiob
Connie Jenn
Don Salman
Joharin Adimin
Jane S Lohindun
Djermias Hermanus
Mandu Sia
Agoes Keyboard
Fenny Suriayani
Malkit Singh
Azik Zack Hj Killi
Nur Haz Wani
Khamariah Cahaya Hati Ku
Rosaline Fernandez
Bob Rizman
Nor Asiah Yeop Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment