Friday, November 18, 2011

IF ANIMALS HAVE FB OR BLACKBERRY ACCOUNT.......

These are most likely their status:







 Poodle: Waiting for my owner to pick me up. Time for saloon 







 



Cockroach: managed to skip from some one’s foot step. 
















Cow: Huh! Again they are touching my breast..what do they think I am? B**ch?












Cat: my 7th child is asking who is her dad..what shall I tell her??, I don’t even remember. And should I tell her I'm going to eat her?









Mosquito: I am HIV positive this all due wrong sucking !!! 









Chicken: If tomorrow I am not updating my status, means I am being served at KFC. Love you all.....










Octopus: I have just refilled my ink.. Hurray!!










Pig: oh gosh they throw the gossips that I am spreading flu…WTF!! 







Lice: oh shit!! I entered wrong hair.. Smells like urinal bowls! 








Goat : Friends, don’t go out, Eid holiday is coming 







Pig writes a comment on Goat’s status: “ luckily I am haram” 







 

Goat replies: “ don’t you remember that after Eid is the Chinese new year..?

No comments:

Post a Comment